Assistant woodland manager
In this job you’ll need to be an athletic outdoor type who’s not afraid of hard work.
- Escape the desk and make the great outdoors your office.
- You must love being activeand getting stuck in.
- Previous experience with animals a plus.
Junior fashion writer
This role with a glossy magazine suits a fashion-lover with a flair for writing.
- Working with designers and photographers, you’ll ooze creativity.
- You’ll attend glitzy events, immersing yourself in the industry.
- Schmoozing with celebs a must – no wallflowers!
Work for a leading charity, doing this job will change lives – including your own.
- Join building and support projects helping those most in need.
- Make your mark in the most rewarding job you’ll ever have.
- Travel and work with people all over the world.